Fitness Trainer Level 4 is course given by Govt. GMSA will teach Govt. curriculum/syllabus (SPF/Q1102)
in 5 months. Fitness Trainer Level 4 classes will be held Offline
(physical location only). After finishing the course student has to
appear for the exam which will happen at physical location. Assessment
will be done by Govt.
- Course Length: 240 hours (5 Months)
- Study: Workshops & Theory
- Course Language: Hindi & English
- Minimum Qualification: 10th
- Minimum Age: 18
- Classes: Offline Only
- Test: Exam on physical location, Assessment by Govt.
- Certificate: Issue by Govt.
- Course Fee: Rs 65,000
Please Note: There is no separate Level 1
or Level 2 or Level 3 Training. Fitness Trainer Level 4 is a complete
training which includes all the levels.
SKU: FT/Level 4
Reference ID: SPF/Q1102, Version 1.0
NSQF Level 4
Content of Fitness Trainer Level 4
- Introduction to Fitness Training
- Understanding of Human Body
- Understanding Exercises
- Principles of Exercising
- Assessing Fitness Level
- Preparing Training Plans
- Implementing Training Plans
- Avoiding Injuries
- Monitoring Fitness
- Dealing with Injuries
- Health and Safety in a Fitness Center
- Employability & Entrepreneurship Skills