GMSA Fitness Academy and the National Personal Training Institute has collaborated to open the NPTI - GMSA center at UFC Gym, New Jersey, United States.
The NPTI program consists of 500 hours of training over a six month period including 50 hours of simulated personal training sessions. Some of the major areas that are covered include: 145 hours of Personal Training program design, 100 hours of Anatomy & Physiology, and 100 hours of Nutrition. These three areas are so important because most personal trainers don't feel comfortable in them, especially anatomy and nutrition. But knowledge in these areas is essential to becoming a top performing personal trainer.
The program emphasizes practical, hands on instruction including:
- 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer
- Over 50 sessions of simulated, real-time experience as a personal trainer
- Full coverage of all exercises and machines including balls, bands, and weights
- 6 months of challenging workouts
- Journal record keeping for both workouts and nutrition
|CERTIFICATION||COURSE LENGTH||WORKSHOP Length|
|Diploma in Personal Training||6 Months||500 Hours|
|NUTRITION||TIME||CPR/AED & FIRST AID CERTIFICATE|
|100 Hours||Monday to Friday at 9am to 3pm||Included|
|GMSA Center at UFC Gym||North Brunswick, New Jersey (US)||www.NationalPTI.org|